All Souls Church
Church Assistant (fixed term, one year)
1 year fixed term: August 15th 2022-August 7th 2023 Full time: 35 hours per week in shifts, including weekend & evening shifts Salary: £17,290.00 with subsidised housing in the parish
We are looking for six Church Assistants to:
- Spend a year worshipping at All Souls while studying one specific area of ministry each term alongside providing practical support & exploring issues of Christian Faith
- Provide support running and maintaining parish buildings & facilities
- Support the practical running of, and participate in, Sunday services & weekday events
If you are interested in applying, please visit our website www.allsouls.org/vacancies to see the job description and application instructions.
Please send applications to email@example.com (or by mail to; Recruitment, All Souls Church, 2 All Souls Place, London, W1B 3DA) and include:
- A CV
- A completed application form
- A letter explaining why the role is of interest to you
Application closure: ASAP
Interviews: From Wednesday 6th July
Start date: Monday 15th August
There is an occupational requirement that the job-holder is a Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
We are aware that those from ethnic minority groups (BAME) are currently under-represented on our staff team so we particularly encourage applications from these groups. Appointment will of course be based on merit alone.