Come and join our growing Sales and Events team!
- In this role you will take part in each aspect of sales, primarily being involved in pop–up bookstalls for conferences and church visits, as well as email and phone sales.
- You will be responsible for giving clear and helpful book recommendations from the front at bookstall events, as well as growing and developing new partnerships that lead to the distribution of gospel resources.
- You will work with and be report to the Lead sales representative.
- This is a Ministry role that involves nights away, both during the week and at weekends. We will support and encourage you to be committed to your local church.
- You will be away up to 3 weekends in every 5 serving at other churches. This provides a great opportunity to have fellowship among many congregations and experience a variety of excellent bible teaching.
- Share our ministry and evangelistic desires, while knowing the importance of a strong business standing.
- Be able to demonstrate your sales drive and business understanding, even if you don’t have long term experience in these areas.
- Be confident and assertive while showing humility and quickness to learn.
- Passion for and knowledge of Christian resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to multi–task and juggle many projects/tasks at once.
- Confidence to stand up and speak in front of groups of people.
- Full driving licence and a willingness to do overnight and weekend work.
- GCSE Maths/English C grade or equivalent and above, plus some level of further education.
Salary: £20,000–£22,000 DOE plus iPhone, MacBook, pension contribution and overnight bonus for when on the road.
Hours: Full–time though working hours will vary, with evenings and frequent weekends required.
Benefits: Full training, a structured pay growth plan on completion of your first year, mileage allowance, excellent holiday provision, heavily discounted books, an annual missions grant and the opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing, and highly exciting ministry.
Start date: September 2022.
Location: 10ofThose HQ in Leyland.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis and be able to demonstrate full sympathy of the business’ aims, objectives, and beliefs.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like the job to our Business Manger Rory Baxter: firstname.lastname@example.org