Front End Engineer (Workplace Ministry)
The employer is an award-winning, specialist market research consultancy providing strategic insights and consulting and operates as a faith-based social enterprise with a vision to transform nations. The company is made up of a passionate team of believers who want to worship God by using the gifts and skills He has given them to make a difference.
You choose to love all people, actively listening to and generously supporting the needs of others. You have a heart to serve God through your work and value excellence. Working in a team, you are collaborative; you love to work alongside others and are as happy when teaching others as when you are learning from them. You are also proactive about your own learning and personal development, and you know how to use critical feedback to continually improve.
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated, with good communication skills, a minimum of two years software development experience building web applications, and a Computer Science or related degree.
Any experience working with the following technologies would be an advantage:
- Vue.js or similar framework such as React or Angular
- Scrum or a similar Agile development methodology
- Build pipelines and Devops
- Cloud Services such as Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- UX Design
About the role
You’ll be joining our rapidly growing Technology Team, working alongside other highly motivated and successful professionals. You will have an opportunity to innovate, develop your skills, learn new technologies, and be influential in the success of the business, as well as playing a key role in developing a new platform to deliver health care insights to our customers.
The company operates a hybrid working model, with a minimum of 3 days working in our Maidstone office and the rest of the time working remotely.
What we offer
- A comprehensive development programme of biblical and practical teaching for work-based ministry, provided by Worship.Works.
- Mentoring and coaching to support your spiritual and career development.
- A highly competitive salary with excellent career growth prospects.
- Inclusive and diverse environment of love, service and excellence.
- A team dedicated to recognising and celebrating each others’ success.
- Hybrid working (up to 2 days a week from home).
- Family friendly policies
- Up to 5 days paid volunteer days per year.
- Competitive salary and pension package
- Opportunity to participate in the Company's giving programme and shape how the company supports good causes.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for these roles to have an active personal commitment to the Christian faith (permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010).
Remuneration: £35 000 - £45 000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Maidstone Mid Kent, United Kingdom
Hours: The role is full time working 40 hours per week. The company operates a hybrid working model, with a minimum of 3 days working in our Maidstone office and the rest of the time working remotely.
Place of work: Your primary place of work will be the employer’s office in Kent, with some flexibility for hybrid home working. Your work may require visits to customer sites or other locations from time to time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and a short paragraph on why you are applying for the role.
Suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date so please don’t delay.