Account Manager, consultant Healthcare (Workplace Ministry)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Management professional with experience serving the pharmaceutical or healthcare sectors and a love for God.
- Are you a Christian looking to serve God in every area of your work?
- Do you have experience in Account management and/or Pharma industry?
- Yes? Then we are looking for someone just like you to use your Account Management skills to make a real impact in an industry that desperately needs the love of God.
Your potential employer is a specialist market research consultancy serving global healthcare clients in generating competitive strategies underpinned with excellent customer insight, clear objectives and actionable implementation.Operating as a faith-based social enterprise with a vision to transform nations, they look to honour God in all that they do by loving the clients and industry through excellent and exceptional service.
The Health Strategy team is a group of committed and dynamic individuals working together to find answers to challenges and needs of clients. We highly value relationships and seek to serve with love, service and excellence.
Working in an environment where work is seen as worship, you will join a team of professionals who minister through their day-to-day work, pray together daily, and use the Bible as a foundation for business and career development as they serve a higher purpose.
As a ‘workplace minister’, you will put your faith into action in a business ministry while you apply world-class professional skills to develop insights. You should have a personal commitment to the Christian faith and be actively involved in a church congregation.
Your Role as an Account Manager in Health Strategy
The Account Manager is responsible for client relationships and serves as a trusted partner to clients. The ideal candidate for this role has a stellar client services reputation and is passionate about healthcare and digital health. In addition to leading client engagements, they will inspire cross-functional team members to think smarter, work effectively, drive innovative and integrated solutions, and deliver groundbreaking results and client satisfaction. In return you will be invested in and have access to career development opportunities that are tailored to your personality.
You will proactively seek to understand clients’ business, personal and corporate needs, and you will use discernment from the Holy Spirit as you carry out work assignments. You will need to use the fruits and the gifts of the Spirit in your work to:
- Build long-term relationships with clients by serving and loving them.
- As part of a ‘sales-as-ministry’ approach, take part in prayer-led outreach to individuals in relevant roles and organisations.
- Support clients during the sales process and take ownership of sales opportunities as you move them through the pipeline towards successful completion.
- Day to day project management
As a successful candidate you will be:
- Able to build and maintain business relationships and enjoy meeting new people.
- A strong communicator
- Confident in your use of digital and IT tools
- A strategic thinker with ability to analyse and solve problems quickly
- Committed to excellence and with great attention to detail.
- You will have 3+ years of experience in account management or similar role serving the health industry.
- A background in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
Values and Behaviours
As the ideal candidate, you will exhibit the following:
- You have a desire to serve God through your work.
- You value excellence
- You are collaborative; you love to work alongside others and are as happy when teaching others as when you are learning from them.
- You are proactive about your own learning and personal development, and you know how to use constructive feedback to continually improve.
What will you get?
- Opportunity to glorify God with your work, grow in your marketplace ministry and serve a higher purpose.
- Progression opportunities that are personally tailored to you
- You will be enrolled in a comprehensive ministry development programme which includes:
- The Worship.Works curriculum of marketplace ministry training modules and a reading list of relevant literature
- A marketplace ministry peer mentoring programme.
- Inclusive and diverse environment of love, service and excellence.
- A team dedicated to recognising and celebrating each other’s success.
- A team invested in learning and development both professionally and spiritually.
- Competitive salary and pension package
- Work-from-home options (up to 2 days a week).
- Family friendly policies
- Up to 4 days paid volunteer days per year
- Opportunity to participate in the Company's giving programme and shape how the company supports good causes.
Location: Maidstone, United Kingdom
Hours: The role is full time working 40 hours per week.
Place of work: Your primary place of work will be the employer’s office in Kent, with some flexibility for hybrid home working. Your work may require visits to customer sites or other locations from time to time.
Remuneration: £28,789 – 33,000
Term: This is a permanent role.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for these roles to have an active personal commitment to the Christian faith (permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010).
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and a short paragraph on why you are applying for the role.
Suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date so please don’t delay.
Closing date for applications: 21st June 2022
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord… It is the Lord Christ you are serving.” Col 3:23