Transform Europe Network
Transform Europe Network (TEN) exists today to partner with Christians in the Balkans and Eastern Europe to share the gospel and see lives transformed. TEN currently work in 10 countries supporting around 50 churches and projects. We do this through empowering, equipping, resourcing, and supporting our partners in their ministries of compassion, evangelism and church planting. Check out www.ten-uk.org for more information.
TEN is at an exciting point of growth, where we are looking to develop our team. We are inviting applications for the position of Finance Administrator at Transform Europe Network. We need someone with the right skills but most importantly, the right character. If you think you have the skills we are looking for, a desire to play your part in God's plan for the world and you are interested in the role then please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
The aim of this role is to work with the Finance & Data Manager to administer day to day financial activities and respond to supporters making donations.
Salary £20,000 Full Time Equivalent – (£10,000 Actual)
+ 7% employers pension contribution (subject to the employee also contributing 3%)
17.5 hours per week (2.5 days)
We are looking for someone who
- Will be committed to the vision of TEN, which is to work alongside Christians to see lives transformed in the Balkans and Eastern Europe
- Has experience working in a role involving financial administration and bookkeeping
- Has competent numeracy skills
- Can work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Has excellent organisation and administration skills
- Is computer literate
- Can work to tight deadlines
Key tasks will include:
- Always looking for ways to further the Christian mission of TEN in all interactions
- Prayerful reliance on God for the financial resources required for the charity
- Applying a Christian mind and attitude to the role, particularly with regard to Christian principles of stewardship of financial resources
- Processing income and expenditure
- Thanking supporters for donations made
- Updating and maintaining the TEN CRM and accounting systems
- Working with the Finance & Data Manager on bank reconciliation
- Supporting the Finance & Data Manager to help prepare quarterly management accounts for board meetings
- Taking an active role in the spiritual life of the charity, participating in corporate prayer and worship as part of daily and weekly activities
In order to perform this role, it is essential that the post holder is in full sympathy with the aims and goals of TEN. To that end he/she must be a committed Christian (able to agree with the organisation’s statement of faith) and able to fully participate in spiritual activities whilst carrying out the responsibilities of Finance Administrator.
If you think this is a role that would be of interest to you, please request the application pack as soon as possible. Please email: email@example.com
Application deadline is Friday 27th May. Interviews to be held on Wednesday 15th June.