Hospitality and Events Coordinator
St Paul's Hammersmith
Overall Purpose of Role
The Hospitality and Events Coordinator will work closely with the Head of Parish Life to manage and oversee the administration of Sunday Services including the scheduling of preachers, leaders, volunteer welcome, and host teams. You will also assist in managing special services such as baptisms, weddings, etc, and facilitate wide-scale Parish events such as the Weekend Away, providing exceptional hospitality while delivering warm front-facing interactions with newcomers, congregation members, and the public visiting St Paul`s Hammersmith.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of St Paul`s online database ensuring best practice and compliance, contributing to the overall mission and strategic vision of the organisation.
· To oversee, recruit, train and build the welcome and hospitality for Sunday Services, church and parish events.
· To administer Sunday service assignments and create and maintain guides and rotas for leaders, preachers, readers and prayers and large services and event hosting teams.
· To administrate and event manage ‘termly’ courses that focus on welcoming and integrating people into St Paul’s including Newcomers’ Evenings, the Alpha Course, Discipleship Courses, Leadership Advance, Women’s and Men’s special events and Discipleship Courses.
· To administer the Life Group system championing the integrations of members into groups and communicating as required relevant and supportive information.
· To develop flow systems to support accurate data entry.
· To monitor and actively manage orders and stock for Sunday service refreshments and staff team, Alpha stock and other course requirements on a weekly basis.
· To coordinate all Christmas, Easter and special service refreshments.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a completed Application Form plus CV, outlining competencies and experience that align to the full Job to email@example.com
For more information, please visit Jobs — St Paul's Church (sph.org)
Important note: Many roles require candidates to be DBS checked (Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate) as a condition of employment.
The closing date for all applications is Monday, 4th July 2022, 10pm
First round of Interviews will be held on Thursday, 7th July 2022.