Local Lay Pastor
Ripon and Lower Dales Methodist Circuit
Vacancy for a Local Pastor employed by the Ripon and Lower Dales Methodist Circuit
The Ripon and Lower Dales Methodist Circuit is seeking to appoint a full-time Local Lay Pastor to work side by side with the Presbyter, sharing responsibility of seven churches across the circuit as it renews and develops its witness, ministry and mission.
This role is offered on an initial fixed term contract of 5 years, for 37-hours per week. For more information about our Circuit please visit our website www.riponlowerdalesmethodists.org.uk
About You: Are you called to and passionate about the place of lay ministry within the life of the whole people of God? Do you have a heart to see Christian communities flourish in their habitual settings, from small city, market towns to rural villages?
Interested? Next steps: To request an application pack please email email@example.com
- Closing date for applications: 27th May 2022
- Interview dates for shortlisted candidates: 14th June 2022
- Hours of work: 37-hours per week
- Rate of pay: £21,109 - £27,433 per annum
- Based from: Due to the geography of the Circuit it is anticipated the successful applicant will live within the area. Ongoing relocation assistance may be available for the duration of the contract, which can be discussed at interview
If you would like to receive an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for the holder of this post to be a Christian and to have an understanding of the aims and objectives of the Methodist Church in Britain.