Housekeeper at Min y Don - Wales
Min y Don Christian Adventure Centre
Duties and responsibilities of Housekeeper
- To maintain the cleanliness of the centre on a day-to-day basis. This includes all public areas: bedrooms, bathrooms, cloakrooms, games room, dining room, wash-up kitchen, drying room, tuck-shop & office.
- Preparation of bedrooms for incoming guests.
- Keeping the linen room and cleaning cupboard tidy and functional. Liaise with Manager to ensure an adequate stock of cleaning materials is maintained.
- Manage the laundry room, ensuring that linen is washed and ironed to a high standard.
- To assist with Dining Room preparations, laying out of breakfast, washing up after meals and re-setting of tables for evening meal.
- Setting up the wash-up area and assisting the cook with any food to be put out from the kitchen. This may include some food preparation.
- Liaising with school staff regarding packed lunches and water bottles
- Providing refreshments in the lounge for school staff during the day.
- To assist with basic general maintenance and cleaning during quiet periods.
The successful applicant will need to live locally or be happy to commute each day.
Usual hours would be 8am - 3.30pm. We can offer some flexibility in these hours. Please contact us for more information.