Customer Service Assistant
Just Helpers Cleaning Agency
Do you pride yourself on the delivery of a superb level of customer service? Are you assertive and analytical with compassion as your backbone?
If yes, then read on. Does what follows below, describe you?
You are a logical and creative thinker who loves systems and processes that work to help create efficiency, allowing all people connected to the business to play to their strengths. For you, writing a plan and making a checklist are part of your DNA. Throughout your career to date, you will have been praised as being an individual who is cool under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, are a creative problem solver and someone with great communication skills that people respect.
You are a self-disciplined, highly motivated, organised individual. If we spot checked your bathroom cabinet, we would score you 10/10 for organisation with no out of date products in it. You love working in a busy, fast-paced environment and dealing with a stream of people energises you. You know how to get the best out of someone as well as yourself. To ensure success you already embody, and could score yourself highly on our company’s core values and culture which are: Kindness, Integrity, Trust, Reliability, Strong Communication, Strong Cohesive Team Work, Creating Win-Win-Win solutions, a Kaizen philosophy of constant improvement, A passion to see Justice done, Take Responsibility for our outcomes, Creating a space where everyone can thrive. Essentially, biblical justice is at the heart of all we do.
To be our top candidate, you will have a strong track record of thriving in a busy work environment, have aspirations to grow in your role.
You will be responsible for reporting on KPIs that indicate growth, retention and customer satisfaction. And this will excite you!
About Just Helpers Ltd
We are a small but rapidly growing cleaning agency who introduces clients to cleaners across the whole of London. We currently represent an operational team of 45 Field Service colleagues, known as ‘Helpers’, 6 managers and 2 administrative support consultants. We care deeply for everyone who is a part of the Just Helpers family.
We want our clients, current and those on their way, to recognise that our team of colleagues are there to help, that we can be trusted to make cleaning day their best day of the week, understanding that a clean house, allows our clients time and space to do the things that God has created them to do, to give them space to think, create, breathe, be.
We are not just cleaners, we are Helpers who believe in justice, a win-win-win situation for everyone in our circle.
We are passionate supporters of the London Living Wage and ‘doing the right thing’ is at the heart of all we seek to do. We expect that everyone who is a part of our team subscribes to this ethos too. Our founder Antoinette Daniel has a vision to radically transform the cleaning industry to create fair pay and working conditions for all cleaners.
There are plenty of opportunities for the right people to advance their career and mission within our company. We are always looking for switched-on positive people. Is that you?
- Carry out smooth day-to-day running of the company by liaising with Clients and Helpers to ensure all logistics run effectively and efficiently.
- To be the main reference point for Clients and Helpers with the support of other colleagues, and this will be the main part of your role
- Assisting Sales Managers and Team managers in matching Helpers with clients and producing the necessary paperwork with the support of an Enquiries assistant, ensuring a turnaround of 4 days
- To ensure that the Scheduling and client database System is regularly updated and all other departments such as finance are notified of any changes
- Assisting the Helpers with their scheduling and supporting them in having a balanced workload
- To oversee and introduce management systems to enhance the operational side of the company as we step into an exciting new growth period.
- Generating KPIs on a weekly basis and reporting them to the COO
- To contribute ideas towards the development of our new scheduling platform and app
- Work Monday to Friday and every other Saturday. Set shift patterns to be discussed at interview