Dundonald Church Operations Manager
The role will include:
- Administrative oversight – providing hands-on leadership and development of the operations team;
- Developing communications - overseeing the implementation of our church communications and media (digital & print)
- Technologies and information systems – Manage and develop information systems, structures and processes.
- Facilities and Health & Safety - ensuring the use of the church building is in line with the church vision and mission and oversee its day-to-day running
The successful candidate will be:
- Gospel-hearted – willing to serve the church in a godly manner;
- Team oriented – able to give & receive direction with a flexible & cheerful approach;
- Excellent at planning and problem solving – strong organisational skills and able to prioritise effectively to reach the desired outcome;
- Effective communicator – in both verbal and written form and able to adapt this where appropriate
To apply please visit our jobs page at www.dundonald.org/jobs
We are very much God’s work in progress but by his grace, Dundonald Church is a thriving and increasingly multi-cultural reformed evangelical church in south-west London. Our vision is to glorify God by growing disciples for Christ to become a servant hearted resource church characterised by loving God, loving each other and loving our neighbours. We are committed to loving excellence in expository preaching applied well, ministry training for all, sacrificial love for people, relentless gospel outreach, cross-cultural mission and bold church-planting. We are excited by the gospel opportunities God is opening up for us through our new building redevelopment and involvement in the Co-Mission initiative across London. Our Statement of Faith and further information are available at dundonald.org.