Christian Jobs Ltd
*Christian Jobs are exclusively managing the recruitment of this position on behalf of our client. The client has chosen not to be mentioned by name at this stage of the recruitment process. All applications will be initially be handled by Christian Jobs*
Job Title: Management Consultant
Location: Home-based, but with the ability to support meetings in London (e.g. once per week) and travel to client sites
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexible working hours
We are a dynamic Christ-centred organisation seeking to honour God in all we do. Set up to deliver excellent management consultancy services, we serve large and small clients; public and private, secular and faith-based, working across multiple sectors including sports, aviation, space, government, not-for-profit and churches.
Our vision is to drive healthy and sustainable change. We also have a goal to create sustainable eco-systems of business and ministry world-wide. We use a business model which targets sustainable profit, human, environmental and spiritual impact. We are looking for growth to achieve the vision and this role will be part of our London team.
- Integrity and authenticity
- Dynamic and fun
- Excellence and right first time
- Consistent and continuously improving
- Jesus-centred and dependent on Him
About the Role
The opportunity is to be part of an exciting and sustainable business at an early stage, plugging into an international network and acting as a test-bed for new business models, whilst delivering high quality professional services and making a difference to organisations and their leaders.
You’ll be mentored and developed by senior consultants who work at the top of their fields, and experience the energy of meeting clients, delivering change and growing a business which seeks to have true impact on the world around us.
What are the core responsibilities?
- To work with us towards the growth goals in line with our values, to better meet the purpose and vision as stated.
- To deliver excellent and valued consultancy services, helping transform organisations and individuals.
- To help build our culture to match biblical, Spirit-led practices and norms.
- To help build our communications (external and internal) and brand identity.
- Under Christ’s headship: dependent, prayerful and applied day-to-day in your work
- Consistent rhythm of prayer, bible reading and time with other Christian believers within the local church, as you seek Jesus Christ in all areas of your life
- Motivated by impact across social, human and spiritual dimensions, bringing an authentic witness to Jesus Christ and honouring God in what we do
- Able to gather and analyse data and literature, developing clear and well-evidenced conclusions
- Proactive in sourcing and distilling information, giving depth and cutting-edge insight
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) who brings strong interpersonal skills and is happy with client engagement
- Fun, positive and energetic – an encourager, who can build up rather than knock down
- Passionate about delivering value to other organisations and individuals
- Hungry in identifying opportunities for growth and development, internally (culture/values) and externally (new services, communications)
- OK with travel to clients’ sites, with an expectation that this will be balanced against other roles of the individual (church, family etc)
- Some experience in a similar role (e.g. for 2-3 years)
- Experience with content management across multiple channels (social media, web / blog etc)
- Experience with more advanced data analytics and display (e.g. Excel VBA, PowerBI)
- Experience with managing change (or purpose-driven leadership)
- Experience in transport, space, public services or sports sectors
A full job description is available to download below for a more extensive list of requirements for the role.
How to Apply
If you think this is the role for you then we would love to hear from you! Please complete the application form below and send it, along with a CV, to Charlotte Burke at Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As a result of our Christian ethos, this post is covered by a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) under the Equality Act 2010 to be a practising evangelical Christian.